Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Edible Arrangements|
At Edible®, our passion, heritage, and future are rooted in helping people all over the world celebrate life’s most special moments with a gift or treat that’s carefully crafted to WOW. Whether it’s a birthday, a work milestone, a get-together with friends and family, or even just because, our assortment of freshly made gifts is just what you need to create spontaneous moments of goodness filled with extra sweet memories and lots of smiles!
We pride ourselves on our knack for innovation, our entrepreneurial spirit, and, above all, our shameless love for fruit. Each of our gifts and grab-and-go Edible® Treats is made fresh by a Fruit Expert® at one of our 1,200+ independently owned franchise locations right in your neighborhood. The best part? You can choose to stop by for pickup, or we’ll hand-deliver it right to your doorstep!
No matter the occasion, count on Edible® to always deliver unforgettable delights made with only the most delicious fruit and real, gourmet chocolate.
|Employment Areas:||Restaurant/Food Service; Retail|
|Office Address:||12239 North Community House Road|
|ZIP / Post Code:||28277|
|State:||NC North Carolina|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Charlotte - North Carolina - USARetail, Restaurant/Food Service
Edible Arrangements in Ballantyne is now hiring! - YOU MUST APPLY IN PERSON - Edible Arrangements - (In the Earth Fare Plaza) - 12239 North...
Skills Needed: Job RequirementsView this Job
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Previous experience working in customer Service or food service establishment preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to sell and up-sell products
• Good math and money handling skills
• Positive attitude
• Enjoys working within a team
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Drive and determination
• Desire for personal and professional growth
• Valid state driver’s license and a clean driving record (if also delivering)
• Computer skills including Microsoft software and register skills
• Ability to lift, carry and/or push objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shift
Fruit Expert JobPosted by Edible Arrangements