Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Mployii|
|Mployii is well experienced in recruiting a comprehensive range of professionals for various industries. Our proven methodology is simple and direct. Mployii takes prides in being the choice recruitment partner of our clients. We exercise integrity and professionalism in every interaction and transaction with our client.|
|Employment Areas:||Oil & Gas Industry|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Quality & HSE Manager
Milan - ItalyOil & Gas Industry
Position: QUALITY & HSE MANAGER - Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities - · Defining Policies & Strategies for...
Skills Needed: Key requirements:
• Education: BS degree in Engineering[Mechanical or Electronics]
• Certifications mandatory: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor[knowledge of implementation, certification and ISO14001&18001]
• Knowledge of API standards for Oil&Gas, EFQM, ATEX equipment certification and TUV are plus.
• Work Experience: Min 5-10 years of experience as QHSE Manager/Director in Oil&Gas field, ideally in In-line inspection services or relevant.
• Additional requirement: Experience in QM for non-standard electromechanical machinery production/assembly lines is preferred.
• Relative industries: Oil & Gas – Pipeline management ; Automotive industry
over 3 months ago
Business Development Manager
Milan - ItalyOil Industry, Gas Industry
Position: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - • Identify, qualify, pursue and capture sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing...
Skills Needed: • Identify, qualify, pursue and capture sales opportunities with the objective of maximizing sales.
• Deliver the necessary presentation to new clients to improve PIPECARE’s market position and achieve financial growth.
• Collaborate closely with different PIPECARE departments to ensure the smooth delivery of services to the market and meeting the customer needs.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of all current and future regulations and legislation pertaining to the pipeline industry and trends.
• Take full advantage of long standing customer relations to effect referrals, to network within key international O&G clients and to provide marketing intelligence with regard to trends, new developments and competitor activity.
• Present to and consult top management on business trends with a view of developing new services, products, etc.
• Propose and agree detailed Territories sales plans.
• Advise on commercial contract pricing.
• Assist technical sales engineers in obtaining necessary information from the Client and assisting in smooth contract transfer to Operations.
• Ensure timely updates of necessary reports are properly reflected in the Corporate EMS system: create enquiries timely; follow the sales flow chart while bidding for a job; transfer the project timely after PIPECARE confirms the order to the client; updating the forecast by the end of each month; update the status of project regularly. Arrange provisional transfer to Projects if deemed required by taking approval from MD.
• Ensure Business Development is done in accordance with PIPECARE QA/QC procedures.
• Support territory in project closures, when necessary.
• Actively engage in New Product Initiatives
• Supporting colleagues within other territories if and when necessary, contributing to Group activity and occasionally covering for them during periods of absence.
• Educate customers on the benefits of Pipeline Integrity
• Representing PIPECARE in conferences and exhibitions and supporting Territory marketing initiatives
• Execute all other tasks as requested by PIPECARE Sales & Marketing Manager and Executive Team.
• Communication: Creates and encourages two-way communication opportunities; demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution;
• Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions and requests. Demonstrates group presentation skills, participates in meetings.
• Written Communication: Writes clearly and informatively, presents numerical data effectively.
• Character: Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others. Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company. Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style. Demonstrates concerns for job safety for self and others.
• Collaboration: Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and staff at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
• Administrative Management: Continuously manages administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness, manages accurate and timely sales activity and performance reports, analyses report data to project trends and build forecasts.
• BS degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience/exposure with sound commercial skills.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience with a progressive and successful career to-date, culminating in a Senior Sales or Business Development role.
• Experience within the Oil and Gas sector.
• Existing executive-level contacts at one or more target operators.
• Good presentation skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Increase the market share in Europe region.
• Improve the brand value of PIPECARE in the market.
• Achieve the annual targets assigned for the market.
• Build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities.
• Negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.