Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Hacienda Macalauan, Inc.|
Hacienda Macalauan, Inc. (HMI) is a Philippine corporation and registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission in 1995 as a dairy farm entity, whose primary purpose I to sell and breed cattle farm animals, and production of milk and related dairy products. The farm and dairy plant is located at Bgy. Mabacan, Calauan, Laguna, Philippines and has a total of approximately 52 hectares. The dairy plant manufactures plain and flavored milks, cream products, yoghurts, cheeses and other fermented milk products.
HMI Dairy plant has established and applies HACCP based food safety system for dairy production.
Vision Statement is to be a World-class Filipino company that promotes excellent health by producing premium dairy and non-dairy food and beverage products utilizing environment-friendly industrial processes.
HMI's Mission Statement is to become a leading dairy company that complies with International Standards for product quality; To set standards for product systems and efficiency, environment-friendly industrial processes as well as outstanding employer-employee relationships; To guarantee customer satisfaction through excellent service and quality in all our products; To ensure economic and social contributions to enhance community and nation building and to be receptive to the changing environment and ecology preservation.
|Employment Areas:||Doctor/Physician; Engineering; Environmental; Management; Manufacturing; Science|
|Office Address:||Bgy Mabacan, Calauan, Laguna|
|ZIP / Post Code:||4012|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Laguna - PhilippinesScience, Environmental
- Studying plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation and harvesting techniques and improve crop yield. - ...
Skills Needed: - Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/ College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/ Professional License Exam)
in Agriculture/ Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) farming experience.
- Required Skill (s): Strong research, decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good in written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in MS office.
over 3 months ago
Laguna - PhilippinesManufacturing, Management
- Responsible and can perform obstetrical manipulation, Caesarian Section , D.A Toggling, RDA Operation, Lame Management and - and other...
Skills Needed: - Candidate must be familiar with vaccination program.
- Candidate must possess a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Veterinary Medicine.
- At least 5 years of working experience in cattle farming.