Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||DeVito/Verdi|
|Reputations built. Stories told. Truth revealed. D/V is an independent, full-service advertising agency based in New York City and voted "Best Small Ad Agency in the US" for six years. We have departments in account management, creative development, broadcast and print production, media services, digital/social, and public relations. Our creative philosophy is about revealing a truth: in brand, in process, and in message. Our clients include/have included: Mount Sinai, Legal Seafoods, U.S. Department of Defense, ACLU, Kohl’s, Macy’s, 7/11, Duane Reade, TimeOut New York, and UChicago Medicine to name a few.|
|Employment Areas:||Advertising; Business|
|Office Address:||330 Hudson St|
|City:||New York City|
|ZIP / Post Code:||10013|
|State:||NY New York|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Senior Account Director
New York City - New York - USAAdvertising, Business
Job Summary - - The Senior Account Director works n conjunction with agency President, Ellis Verdi, and key department heads to support...
Skills Needed: - A strong commitment to agency account management as demonstrated by multiple positions of increasing responsibility and agency tenure.
- A demonstrated record of managing and growing a long-term account relationship.
- Genuine passion for extremely hands on involvement in every detail of the account.
- Strategic, disciplined, an innovative thinker. With a broad understanding of the relationship and impact of traditional, digital media, marketing research, content marketing, social marketing and analytics.
- Can work in a collaborative environment and thrive in an unstructured entrepreneurial and results-oriented culture.
- Experience that provides a deep understanding of healthcare industry particularly health systems that include multiple points of access, clinically integrated service lines, physician specialties and insurance coverage.
- Ability to travel 3-4 times a month.
- Track record of success in business development both organic growth with existing clients and new business.