Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||TRT Global Limited|
|TRT: Your Enterprise IT Trusted AdvisorSince 1997, TRT has powered a wide range of business-critical solutions for many of the world’s leading businesses including Macquarie Bank, Alactel-Lucent, Shell, Qantas and a host of businesses large and small throughout the Globe.Our SolutionsSpecialising in designing, implementing and maintaining Enterprise IT platforms, TRT takes the stress, risk and complexity out of managing core IT systems. You maintain complete control over your environment, we take accountability for keeping it running efficiently and securely.With solutions ranging from managed services, maintenance & support and professional services through to infrastructure deployment, business continuity and cloud solutions, TRT has become the trusted advisor for many of the World’s leading organisations. We deliver exceptional value with no compromises.Our MissionTo redefine the way enterprise IT solutions are deployed and supported, enabling our customers to maximise their return on IT investment. We do this by:Continually lowering the total cost of ownershipFinding smarter ways to protect existing technologyConsistently beating industry standard delivery timesAlways monitoring and improving qualityImplementing solutions that exceed our customers' expectationsBringing out the best in those who work with usAlways giving customers a clear view within TRTOur PhilosophySince our simple beginnings as a small family business, we have appreciated the importance of building a culture that is energetic, cooperative, positive, open and friendly. As we have grown, this culture has been our biggest competitive advantage as it has enabled us to attract and retain the best people and clients.From the start we made the conscious decision to hire first for attitude followed by proven qualifications and experience. By only employing committed staff who believed in our values and objectives, we were able to shape the TRT culture from the very first day. That’s why the TRT team stands out in the industry for its professionalism, commitment and enthusiasm.Our People & ProcessesTRT has a core expert team of over 200 personnel internationally. Our Field Engineers team has an average of five years of multiplatform experience, while our Consulting Engineer team has an average of nine years of enterprise IT experience. However what is most important is that we can translate this experience into bottom-line results for you.Our highly experienced team is backed by ISO 9001 and ITIL certified systems and offers with third level support for many of the world's leading technology vendors. TRT can deliver your next IT infrastructure project on time, on budget. Once implemented, we can support the infrastructure within the agreed service levels.|
|Employment Areas:||Customer Service/Help Desk; IT/Tech|
|Office Address:||18th Floor RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Center, 26th Street corner 5th Avenue, Taguig City|
|ZIP / Post Code:||1630|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Amsterdam - NetherlandsCustomer Service/Help Desk, IT/Tech
Our company is built of the quality of the service that we provide to our client whether that is maintenance managed professional or the...
Skills Needed: Candidates must possess a College Degree. With Training and Certification would be an advantage.
· Depending on the FE’s primary skillset(s) maintain minimum certification on each of the technologies.
- Hardware Certification on Various Hardware platforms
- Strong understanding of Windows/Unix fundamentals
- AIX - IBM Certified System Expert
- IBM Storage - IBM Certified Specialist - Midrange Storage Technical Support
- Linux – Linux Professional Institute – Certification 2 or RedHat Certified System Administrator
- Microsoft - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Server Infrastructure
- HP-UX - HP-UX Certified System Engineer
- Solaris – Oracle Certified Professional
- VMWare – VMWare Certified Professional
- TSM - IBM Certified Deployment Professional
· Must have 4 years up of experience handling onsite break-fix hardware device maintenance, IT Server, Storage and Networking Operating System support.
· With 4 years up of experience in networking server and storage hardware and software.
· Must have exposure/experience in Analysis of UNIX and Windows related software problems and UNIX and Windows operating system patching to resolve known problems.
· Willing to be assigned in TRT office location, and to travel to TRT offices globally on as needed basis.