Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Pennsylvania Multifamily Asset Managers|
|MAM, a subsidiary of Du & Associates, Inc., brings a team of professionals with very strong backgrounds and extensive experience in all aspects of HUD assisted housing. In particular, its key principals and staff have direct hands-on experience in performing the PBCA functions for HUD, using HUD guidelines and procedures. MAM has been and is currently performing PBCA functions for the states of Pennsylvania and Michigan.|
|Employment Areas:||Accounting; Business|
|Office Address:||4350 East-West Highway
|ZIP / Post Code:||20814|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Bookkeeper/Payroll Specialist PART TIME
Bethesda - Maryland - USAAccounting
Description: The Bookkeeper/Payroll Specialist is responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer in the performance of their daily...
Skills Needed: Required Skills:
• Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Knowledge of payroll functions, including preparation, and payroll taxes.
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with a wide range of people.
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff, clients, and vendors.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to create professional written communication and enter data into automated software systems.
• Ability to proof and correct work product.
• Experience working in an accounting role with a government contractor, preferred but not required.
• Ability to use Quickbooks.
• Ability to use Windows, Word, and Excel at an intermediate level required.
• Ability to learn and operate in-house program management and application databases.
• Ability to operate office equipment, including but not limited to copiers, scanners, fax machines, printers and telephones.