Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||WL Contractors|
|W.L. Contractors, Inc. is Colorado's industry leader in traffic signal construction and maintenance. We are a strong and stable family owned company providing contracting and construction services to Colorado's heavy highway and transportation industries.|
|Employment Areas:||Construction; Management; Skilled Labor/Trades|
|Office Address:||5920 Lamar Street|
|ZIP / Post Code:||80003|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
3 weeks ago
Traffic Control Supervisor
Arvada - Colorado - USAConstruction
Our company is Colorado's industry leader in traffic signal construction and maintenance. We are a strong and stable company providing...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• Preferred to have at least 3 years traffic control experience.
• Valid and clean driver's license. CDL Class A is preferred. No DUI or DWAI in the last five years.
• Must perform duties in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must follow safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment at all times.
• Able to work up to 6-day weeks in an all-weather environment is required.
• Must successfully operate the equipment to the satisfaction of the construction supervision. Equipment operator certification(s), preferred.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Must be able to pass physical & functional test as well as drug test.
• Must have an ATSSA OR CCA certification.
3 weeks ago
Arvada - Colorado - USAConstruction, Skilled Labor/Trades
W.L. Contractors Inc. is now accepting applications for the following position: - Construction Laborer - W.L. Contractors, Inc. is...
3 weeks ago
Construction Project Manager
Arvada - Colorado - USAManagement
W.L. Contractors, Inc. is Colorado's industry leader in traffic signal construction and maintenance. We are a strong and stable family...
Skills Needed: The ideal candidate will also have:
• Strong management, communication, and administration skills including managing budgets
• Strong people skills
• Will work directly with owners, engineers, designers, and superintendents
• Supervise and coordinate project closeout activities
• Establish and manage construction schedules
• Support and maintain company safety program
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)