Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||SIST - Superior Institutions of Science and Technology|
|SIST (Superior Institutions of Science and Technology) - Associate college of Cardiff Metropolitan University is a higher education institution first inaugurated in 2001 and based in Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier. The institution offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in English and in different disciplines: Business and Management, Computer Science, Tourism, Interior Design. |
|Office Address:||87, Bd. Nador quartie Polo Casablanca Morocco|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Lecturer and Academic Officer
Casablanca - MoroccoEducation, Teaching
Job title: Lecturer and Academic Officer - Department: Academic department - Location: Casablanca / Rabat - Reports to: Academic...
Skills Needed: Selection Criteria
• The ability to work successfully as part of a small team and to act as an approachable point of contact and advice for students and staff.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively and in a confident and professional manner with people at all levels.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; experience of working to deadlines.
• A flexible and proactive approach to work; the ability to respond efficiently to changing operational needs while also dealing effectively with routine tasks.
• Experience of working independently, using initiative where required and consulting as appropriate; the ability to exercise sound judgement under pressure.
• Excellent IT skills; the successful candidate must be highly proficient in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications.
The candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Holding at least a Master’s degree in business management or its pathways (Marketing, Finance, Economy, Human resources Management, Information Technology).
- Having a previous experience of at least 2 years in administration or lecturing/teaching/training.
- Having an excellent level of English.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- 5 certified copies of the university degree
- 5 certified copies of the ID card.
- 2 copies of the CV with signature including working experience (in FRENCH and ENGLISH).
You can send your application by email to: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) or by mail to the following address: SIST – 87, Bd. Nador Quartier Polo Casablanca Maroc.
NB: Certified copies of all documents should be submitted later during the interview stage in case of online application.
Deadline: 15th May, 2020