Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Olympus Building Services|
Our company values:
Honesty, Integrity, Quality, Urgency and respect.
At Olympus, every customer is assigned to a dedicated, hands-on project manager, supervisor, quality control and workflow team while our scheduling experts coordinate resources at multiple locations. With a floor plan review for every building and a seamless transition phase plan for new contracts, our comprehensive methodology addresses all the details so you don’t have to.
Our SEVEN critical elements of the way we do business:
2. Workflow Management
3. On-Site Management
4. Transition Management
5. Quality Control
6. Communications and Reporting
|Employment Areas:||Maintenance/Cleaning; Skilled Labor/Trades|
|Office Address:||Main Address: 1430 East Missouri Avenue, suite B205, Phoenix, AZ. 85014
Work Site: University of Reno
|ZIP / Post Code:||89557|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Reno - Nevada - USAMaintenance/Cleaning, Skilled Labor/Trades
Our Janitorial job description - Primary Functions: - Under the direction of the Lead/Supervisor, this position is responsible for...
Skills Needed: Responsibilities:
• Vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing, dusting, washing and mopping of assigned areas.
• Clean and sanitize restrooms.
• Restock supplies.
• Empty trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as needed.
• Clean windowsills, windows, blinds, counter-tops, partitions and mirrors.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean baseboards, doors and frames.
• General maintenance of grounds.
• Loads and unloads supplies, moves heavy furniture and equipment using, dollies, handcarts or using team lift.
• May perform ground maintenance including snow removal of sidewalks, salting walkways and debris removal from parking lots.
• Order supplies according to guidelines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of cleaning equipment, products, techniques, and standards.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good customer service skills.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to apply common sense to carry out written or oral instructions.
• Ability to work effectively with a team, as well as independently.
• Ability to meet and lead other to meet schedules and timelines.
• Ability to rain and provide work directions to others.
• Minimum of one year or more related experience.
• Ability to pass a background check, credit check, and drug screen.
Frequent standing, walking and climbing stairs, twisting, bending and squatting is required.
Lifting of less than 50lbs is required. Items over fifty pounds will require team lift.
Carrying a backpack vacuum for an extended period of time.