Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Sdsd Pte Limited|
|SDSD provides software platform and services to the maritime industry. We support maritime companies worldwide from our offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam and Nigeria.|
|Employment Areas:||Accounting; Finance; Sales|
|Office Address:||8 Burn Rd, #12-16 Trivex Building, Singapore 369977|
|ZIP / Post Code:||369977|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Sales Development Representative
Athens - GreeceSales
JOB PURPOSE - The Sales Development main objective is to identify and generate new solutions sales. The right candidate will be one who...
Skills Needed: REQUIREMENTS
• Degree level, Marine Engineering / Business Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience with experience in vessel management software or related preferred
• Have good network with ship owners / vessel managers
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written English, coupled with excellent listening skills
• Must work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
• General knowledge of vessel operations and management area of the Maritime Industry..
over 3 months ago
SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - SDSD is a software development company with offices in the UK, Greece, Bulgaria, Singapore, Malaysia, India,...
Skills Needed: REQUIREMENTS:
• Qualified CA with at least 5 to 10 years post qualification experience in a similar role in a medium-size company (prior experience in an IT or Software company is an advantage)
• Must be a Singaporean,40 years unemployed, and actively looking for a job
• Experience in leading a team and working in a multi-geography operation, with a good commercial and hand-on background, in medium-size business.
• A team player, who will be an integral member of the team, offering advice and support to the business.
• Strong interpersonal skills with good English communication skills and ability to work on own initiative.
• Strong analytical skills.