Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Mercy Ships|
Globally, 5 billion people lack access to safe surgery. Children, teens, and adults suffer and die every day from treatable causes, and one child in eight will die before age 5.
With the support of people like you, we deploy hospital ships to combat this overwhelming statistic. Since over 50% of the world’s population lives near a coast, our ships are the best way to reach them with state-of-the-art medical care.
More than 1,300 volunteers from over 50 nations serve with Mercy Ships each year.
From surgeons and medical staff to the captain, cooks, AV technicians, teachers, electricians, biomedical technicians, etc., our crew makes up a plethora of skills and specialties needed to make a difference in the countries we serve!
|Employment Areas:||Education; Hospitality/Catering|
|Office Address:||PO Box 2020, Garden Valley, TX|
|ZIP / Post Code:||75771|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Dakar - SenegalEducation
Position: Teachers (Volunteer) - Our onboard Academy offers the highest level of primary and secondary education to the children of long -...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in education or related field from an accredited college or university is required
• Two years classroom teaching experience, preferred
• Current teaching certificate / license required
• Clear criminal records check, background check, and/or working with children certificate (or national equivalent)
• Acquire an Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Teacher Certificate within one year from date of hire
over 3 months ago
Tenerife - SpainHospitality/Catering
The Food Services Manager has oversight of the Food Services department, including the Dining Room, Galley, and Bakery. This is mostly a...
Skills Needed: • Relevant management and supervisory experience
• Strong leadership skills, ability to supervise and guide a team
• Ability to communicate proficiently in English in both written and verbal forms
• Cross-cultural experience is preferred
• Relevant Catering qualification such as, diploma in Hotel Management, Catering & Institutional Operations
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)