Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Pro QC International|
Pro QC International offers over 35 years of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in 88 countries. Whether we're testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing rework/sort projects, our skilled team of quality professionals represents the interests of our clients on-site worldwide.
Pro QC leverages a network of qualified quality professionals to assist with projects nationwide. These quality professionals represent Pro QC International as independent contractors. Interested contractors must submit to a background and reference check and adhere to specific non-disclosure and Code of Conduct requirements.
|Employment Areas:||Manufacturing; Quality Control|
|Office Address:||Jose Benitez 2211|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Quality Control Inspectors- Freelancers
Kingston - JamaicaQuality Control, Manufacturing
We are currently looking for qualified professionals that are flexible enough and interested in assisting with on - site quality...
Skills Needed: Skills/Experience Requirements
•Flexibility in scheduling
• Experience as a quality auditor/inspector, or applicable manufacturing or engineering experience in specified industries.
• Job consists of supervising a team of local temp labor performing sorting jobs.
• ANSI tables knowledge.
• Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations.
• Ability to prepare and issue electronic reports with digital photos.
ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949, CQA
• Hourly rates vary depending on experience and assigned shifts..
• Projects vary in time requirements, from one day to several weeks per client requirements.