Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Keysight Technologies|
Keysight Technologies () has been unlocking electronic design & measurement insights for 80+ years. No other company offers our depth and breadth of design & measurement tools and expertise. Our singular focus helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With our help, they are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference in the world.
Keysight EEsof is a market leader and technology innovator in the EDA (Electronic Design Automation) industry. Our ESL (Electronic System Level) design platform is a dedicated electronic design automation (EDA) environment for system architects and algorithm developers to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of wireless and aerospace/defense communications systems and provides unique value to RF, DSP, and ASIC implementers.
|Employment Areas:||IT/Tech; Software Development|
|Office Address:||756 West Peachtree St NW, Suite 1900, Atlanta, Georgia (GA), 30308, United States|
|ZIP / Post Code:||30308|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
EDA Software R&D Engineer
Atlanta - Georgia - USAIT/Tech, Software Development
You will be working on the Industry - leading ESL Platform - Pathwave RF System Design (SystemVue) development project. You will be...
Skills Needed: • BS/MS degree in CS or EE.
• Must have 5+ years of solid experience in software engineering.
• Must be a proficient programmer with experience in architecting and implementing high quality, complicated software. C/C++ is required, C# is desirable.
• Knowledge of design patterns and OOP is required.
• A result-driven self-motivator, able to follow the Agile software development process.
• RF/uW background, or with RF component, RF System design experience is preferred.
• Knowledge or experience of software EDA, RF Circuit Design, and Simulation technology will be a big plus.
• Good communication skills, can work well with a global R&D team based in the US and Asia.