Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||platformOS|
Our digital agency is part of a larger global remote company that is building a core platform for building web and mobile apps faster by leveraging an ecosystem of tools with automated DevOps in a thriving global community.
Our purpose is to breakdown the limitations and enable anyone with the inclination to build digital technology solutions an easy and effective way of building their ideas and getting it out to market while minimizing the worry, stress, and financial burden that comes with the process.
We hope to one day build a sustainable ecosystem of experts inspiring each other to build technology solutions that change the way we live and engage with the world.
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Front End Developer
Budapest - HungaryIT/Tech
FRONT END DEVELOPER - We are a small remote global digital agency focused on sourcing passionate people, support them with the right tools...
Skills Needed: Experience
- Minimum 5 years of front end development experience working on complex end to end projects for clients
- Strong English communication skills with an ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical stakeholders
- An eye for detail and ability to quickly understand problem code and outline a plan of action for a solution
- Experience working within an agile and time-sensitive delivery environment
- Experience in creating cross-browser, cross-platform web applications
- Have an ability to drive technical excellence pushing for quality and innovation
- Experience with software engineering best practices (code reviews, source control management, build processes; we use GitHub).
- Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
The role is a remote position that allows you to work anywhere in the world and can offer flexibility that works around your schedule within fair limits. Communication in these situations is key.