Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Rich Broadcasting|
Rich Broadcasting is a growing radio broadcast media company that has a passion for outstanding radio and digital content. We hire and retain the absolute best talent who can deliver a unique outlook and innovative ideas while building strong relationships in our communities.
Rich Broadcasting’s vision is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a team in both traditional radio and modern media. We focus on our relationships with team members, clients, and partners. The Rich Broadcasting team is focused on innovation, efficiency, and entertainment.
Rich Broadcasting is a radio family focused on our local autonomy and connection to the community to deliver the most compelling live and local content. We are known for our outstanding dedication to the communities we serve.
|Employment Areas:||Creative Arts/Media; Software Development|
|Office Address:||1406 Commerce Way|
|ZIP / Post Code:||83401|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Wolf . Program Director/air talent
Idaho Falls - Idaho - USASoftware Development, Creative Arts/Media
Position: The Wolf 96.1/102.1 Program Director/ On - air talent - The Wolf Program Director /On - Air July 29, 2020 - City Idaho...
Skills Needed: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Protect the Rich Broadcasting brand, create innovative on-air programs and propel the success of the stations in the market
• Protect the FCC license of the station
• Hire, train and maintain high-performing, effective programming staff
• Manage day to day operations, production and imaging of the station
• Work within Operations budget
• Ensure that the station’s programming serves the needs and interests of the targeted audience
• Supervise the use of any syndicated and/or outside service
• Work closely with the sales and promotions department to develop marketing opportunities for station to facilitate audience growth and market presence
• Evaluate and analyze demographic and market research and appropriately implement research findings
• Stay current with all relevant industry practices and information
• Represent Rich Broadcasting in the highest regard within the community and business environment
• Cultivate community relations to benefit Rich Broadcasting as a whole
• Work in compliance with all Company policies and procedures