Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||IvyPanda|
IvyPanda is a student success hub designed to improve the educational outcomes and learning capabilities of students around the world by connecting them with academic experts and by providing highly-efficient self-study services and online tools.
The project was launched by a small team of 3 academic enthusiasts in 2015. It rapidly gained success and attracted investors. Now, we are a strong, experienced, international team with more than 1,230 experts working across the globe. Since December 2019, IvyPanda is a part of Edustream Technologies LLC, educational websites' family.
|Employment Areas:||Design/Web/Multimedia; Freelance; IT/Tech; Marketing/PR|
|Office Address:||30 N Gould St|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
4 weeks ago
Senior PHP developer/remote
Sheridan - Wyoming - USAIT/Tech, Freelance
Position: Senior PHP developer (remote) - The IvyPanda team is in search of the perfect candidate for the position of senior PHP...
Skills Needed: Qualifications:
- PHP software development experience
- Understanding and knowledge of open-source projects and web technologies
- Experience in common third-party APIs
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
4 weeks ago
Google Ads | PPC specialist/remote
Position: Google Ads | PPC specialist (remote) - IvyPanda is looking for a talented and qualified individual to take the position of...
Skills Needed: - Experience with optimization, management, and creation of PPC campaigns
- Ability to interpret and effectively work with Google Analytics and other web analytics data
- Understanding of HTML and SEO
- Experience with search engine ranking tools and keyword research
- Strong motivation, work ethic, and communication skills
4 weeks ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: Web designer (remote) - IvyPanda is looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position of web designer. If...
Skills Needed: - Proven web designer experience and a strong portfolio of graphic design skills
- Proficiency in prototyping, visual design, and wireframing tools
- Experience creating storyboards, wireframes, sitemaps, and user/process flows
- Sensitivity to user-system interaction and visual design skills
- Agile/Scrum development process experience