Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||LOVE Care|
LOVE Care are a socially conscious, forward-thinking, and compassionate provider of At-Home care services across Scotland and Europe to individuals of all ages with varying needs. We specialise in delivering enhanced care packages that make a real difference.
We work under the parameters and are inspected by the Care Inspectorate and all our staff are registered with the Scottish Social Services Council, the Health and Social Care Professions Council or the General Teaching Council. We empower our staff to care with integrity, responsibility and compassion.
|Office Address:||Unit 2, Candymill Lane, Bothwell Business Park, Hamilton , ML3 0FD|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Care Service Manager
Marbella - SpainHealthcare, Social Work
Care Services Manager in Marbella, Malaga - DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY? - We believe you do, and we...
Skills Needed: Skills and background:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in Domiciliary Care in adult or children’s services with at least a year’s supervisory experience including managing staff performance
• An SVQ or NVQ3/4 in social care or HNC in social care or equivalent, or willing to work towards this
• Strong understanding and knowledge of social care sector in Spain and also the relevant care standards and legislations
• Should have undergone background checks and possess valid DBS/PVG certificate
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English