Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Holborn Assets|
|Holborn Assets is a leading international financial services company with over 20 years presence in the market, employing more than 450 employees, and spanning 12 offices globally. We are proud to be associated with the industry’s prime institutions, bringing together the investment expertise of a select group of international money management firms.|
|Employment Areas:||HR/Recruitment; Marketing/PR|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Limassol - CyprusMarketing/PR
Responsibilities: - • Manage and drive multiple digital marketing projects and deliver effective results; - • Assist in the analysis of web...
Skills Needed: Requirements:
• Previous experience working within a Marketing department in either the finance or insurance industry is a must;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Able to work independently and take ownership of projects;
• Excellent knowledge of social networks and proven experience in social media account management and advertising;
• Previous experience in A-Z management of email marketing campaigns;
• Experience with PPC;
• Knowledge of graphics and software layout tools would be considered a plus;
• A clear understanding of web analytics methodologies with an understanding of conversion funnels, optimization techniques, and bid management;
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
over 3 months ago
Talent Acquisition Associate
Limassol - CyprusHR/Recruitment
This is an in - house recruiting role based at our office in Limassol, Cyprus. - The job’s main responsibility is to recruit commission...
Skills Needed: So if you are English literate (both orally and verbally), possess strong communication and presentation skills, you are target driven, have a great eye for skill and excellent judge of character, be persuasive, persistent and patient we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below), quoting job title.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.