Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||RentalMax|
Founded in 1997, RentalMax is the largest general equipment rental company in the Chicagoland area. We have eight (8) locations strategically positioned throughout the Chicagoland market to best serve you. Each location is staffed with experienced rental equipment experts and stocked with a huge selection of top-of-the-line equipment ready to help you get your job done right. With multiple locations, you can be sure we will have the equipment you need, when and where you need it.
RentalMax invests millions of dollars each year into our fleet to make sure customers have access to the latest professional-grade equipment. Our customers have access to a huge selection of well-maintained quality equipment, at reasonable rates. Whether you are a contractor, an industrial business or a do-it-yourselfer, RentalMax has what you need to complete your project on time and on budget.
|Employment Areas:||Skilled Labor/Trades|
|Office Address:||606 N Chicago Street|
|ZIP / Post Code:||60432|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Joliet - Illinois - USASkilled Labor/Trades
Equipment Mechanic - RentalMax, LLC - Department: Operations - Supervisor Title: Store Manager/Maintenance Manager - Direct Reports? No -...
Skills Needed: Education, Skills & Requirements:
• Must possess knowledge in the mechanical field, plumbing and construction. Prior experience is a plus.
• A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
• Vocational education or certification in preferred.
• Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
• Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
• Must use mathematics to solve problems.
• Must speak English clearly and write legibly. Ability to speak another language is a plus.
• Must pass company drug screen.
• Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
• Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
• Must be able to apply principles of rational thinking to solve problems.
• Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
• Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
• Must be able to maintain a high degree of patience.
This company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability and/or age.