Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Infralogix|
|Infralogix is a business to business professional reliability service firm providing single sourced (design-build) solutions to eliminate asset/equipment performance issues. Beginning in 1980 with reliability inspection services; today over 100 businesses rely on Infralogix for services pertaining to condition-based (predictive) maintenance, CMMS effectiveness and overall maintenance program improvement. Our customers span various industries including manufacturing, construction, utilities, and government.|
|Employment Areas:||Engineering; Manufacturing|
|Office Address:||1315 Jamestown Road, Ste 201|
|ZIP / Post Code:||23185|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 3 months ago
Reliability Field Technician - Electrical/Infrared Thermographer
Richmond - Virginia - USAManufacturing, Engineering
Position Overview: - This position will consult internally as well as with external clients, vendors, and consultants as it relates to...
Skills Needed: Qualification &Skill Requirements
• Associates degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology AND at least two (2) years of maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment OR at least four (4) years of maintenance experience in a industrial/manufacturing environment. Minimum of two (2) years direct PdM experience.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to prepare memos, reports, and technical papers.
• Familiar with CMMS-EAM operating systems and maintenance work flow processes
• Manage tasks to ensure completion within deadline parameters.
• Must be highly detailed oriented and complete work with accuracy.
• Ability to problem solve utilizing root cause analysis.
• Knowledge of plant maintenance work order systems and processes.
• Willingness to adapt to new technologies and how they can be applied to our service offerings and deliverables.
• Experience in maintenance planning.
• Proficiency using predictive maintenance tools.
• Knowledge of industrial mechanical rotating equipment, utility steam systems, utility air systems and processes.