Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Atlantis|
|The Atlantis Casino consists of approximately 60,000 square feet, which includes approximately 728 slot machines and 93 table games. The Atlantis resort boasts of over 40 restaurants and bars, 10 tennis courts, a marina with 63 mega yacht slips, 11 pools, 14 acre Water Park, a Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole, oceanfront golf course and over 4,000 rooms which offers a multitude of unique accommodations, including the iconic Royal Towers and the stylish Cove.|
|Office Address:||1 Casino Drive|
|ZIP / Post Code:||N-4777|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Executive Director Surveillance
Nassau - Bahamas - CaribbeanHotel, Security
Reporting to the SVP of Security and Surveillance, the Executive Director of Surveillance will be responsible for the overall leadership...
Skills Needed: The successful candidate:
• Must have a minimum of (6) years’ experience in a leadership capacity working in large and complex casino environment.
• Demonstrated evidence of strong leadership competency and skills
• Versatile in new or the latest technology regarding surveillance system and the implementation of control process.
• Essentially should have a minimum of Bachelor Degree in a related field, but Masters Degree preferred.
• Must have a working knowledge of table games, casino cage, gaming technology and surveillance systems and compliance.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of various casino games, trends and latest technology in surveillance operations,
• Must have strong organizational, investigative and analytical skills.
• Able to obtain gaming approval
• Be able to work in dynamic environment that requires immense flexibility, attention to detail and operate with a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
• Demonstrated exception interpersonal skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Technically savvy
• Successful completion of all required training courses within ninety (90) days of employment
• No felony convictions or misdemeanors involving moral turpitude or issues of integrity
• Cannot have a Family Member (spouse, domestic partner, child, parent, brother, sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, first cousin, in-law or co-habitant) dating relationship of anyone who works in: Table Games, Slot, Cashiering, Count Rooms, Race Book, Credit, Security, Accounting, or Marketing Departments
• The Company may exempt any person from this additional requirement upon a showing of good cause and may limit or condition the terms of such exemption.