Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Willers Solutions Limited|
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced
Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies. We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
|Employment Areas:||Administrative/Clerical; Outdoor/Nature/Animal|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over 2 months ago
Position: CEO(EXPATRIATE) - Our client an international company with focus in the Agro - allied sector seeks to fill the role of a CEO...
Skills Needed: Requirements
• A First Degree in Agriculture, Business, Marketing, or other Science or Social Science-related courses. An additional professional or postgraduate qualification will be an advantage.
• 30+ years of work experience in operations management, manufacturing and marketing enterprise in the agro-allied sectors.
• Experience reporting to the Board of Directors.
• Strong Financial, Commercial, and the wider People & organizational management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.