Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||American School Districts Education Association|
The American School Districts Education Association (ASDEA) is a collaboration of 28 school districts from five states, namely, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas and Connecticut. It is dedicated to the exchange and cooperation of international education between member schools and schools from outside the United States.
Initially, Wisconsin School District Alliance led by the Wisconsin Public School Districts and the University of Wisconsin, which has started its collaborations with government partners and schools in building with sister-relationships and establishing international projects and programs, hence the first representing office was officially opened in Beijing, 2013.
Following the years, more and more school districts from states other than Wisconsin would like to be part of the alliance and participate with the international programs, which have been successfully operated in China. With the initial foundation and leadership of school districts in Wisconsin, the American School District Education Association (ASDEA) has included school districts from other four states. ASDEA is taking all participated school districts from Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas and Connecticut following the original success pathway from Wisconsin School District Alliance, keep learning and strive for greater exchanges and development in the Asia-Pacific region.
|Employment Areas:||Education; Marketing/PR|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Jiangsu - ChinaEducation
Position: Global Teacher - Willing to teach overseas and at least one year of teaching experience for the age group 7 - 17. Ability of...
over one month ago
International Education Program Consultant
Seoul - South KoreaEducation, Marketing/PR
We are currently recruiting an experience person with well connections locally with schools (public and private), education government...
Skills Needed: - bachelor or related qualifications
- strong experiences in international education marketing with Asia countries
- experience in connecting with local resources in setting up projects and programs
- good background and knowledge of understanding and working with local markets
- Self paced and timeline watcher on targets
- well organized and good in feedback and report to the superiors
- minimum two years of experience in international education program development with Asia countries
- well connected with overseas education agents, local education department, schools and other related organisations
- experience in setting up international education program at secondary school level
- be self-motivated and working without close supervision
- be able to work on schedules, well time planner and report responsively