Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||AE International Consulting Limited|
Our mission is to add real value to recruiters and recruitment businesses around the world, solve your recruitment problems and provide you with the best customer service on the market. We are a specialist international Rec2Rec agency and we genuinely care about our clients and candidates and always go the extra mile for your recruitment needs.
We have many candidates and jobs in recruitment across the UK and internationally for all sectors including Information Technology, Digital & eCommerce, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Social Care, Engineering, Education, Legal & Life Sciences, Executive Search, HR, Construction and Commercial.
We cover all Recruitment roles including Administrators, Resourcers, Trainee Consultants, Senior, Principal and Managing Consultants, Branch, Divisional and Regional Managers, Business Development and Account Managers, HR Personnel and Director level positions.
Our extensive list of national and international clients encompasses boutique, specialist and major agencies offering a wide variety of choices for exceptional Recruiters. Our key markets include, but are not limited to the UK, EU, US & UAE.
We take a truly consultative approach in order to understand what all parties are looking for. Call us today for a free consultation and professional advice regarding your career goals.
|Office Address:||Unit 2A, Kincheng Commercial Centre, 2 Carnarvon Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Regional Risk Management Consultant
Seoul - South KoreaResearch/Development
Under direct supervision of the client’s regional leadership, the Regional Risk Management Consultant is responsible for specific projects...
Skills Needed: • Experienced with risk management works, with background of policy or international relationship studies preferred;
• Minimum five to seven years of regional risk management related job experiences;
• Native English-speaking expat required, excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, negotiate, remain objective, maintain confidentiality, organize, and prioritize issues required;
• Military/government experience preferred;
• Proven ability to present and explain complex information and suggest process improvements to diverse audiences including senior level staff and the Board of Directors required;
• Ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with peers, senior leadership and all levels of the organization, with a positive and professional image required;