Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||Stones2Milestones|
Stones2Milestones is on a mission to 'Create a Nation of Readers', gifting children the will and skill to read in English. We have created Asia’s most premier reading program for children of ages 3-9 and are currently impacting over 200,000 children in 110 schools across 50+ cities.
A significant part of this reading program is the fREADom mobile app. The award-winning app, which parents and children use at home to bond over reading, has over 1500 stories, activities and news pieces for children to read and enjoy.
The team believes that by helping children to 'Learn to Read' in elementary years, they enable them to 'Read to Learn' during formal education and eventually 'Read to Lead' in their chosen paths, helping them find their place in the world. Today, we are leveraging our technology platforms to grow our mission across three axes- age, geography and stakeholders.
|Office Address:||The Nile, Uppal Southend
Sector 49, Sohna Road
|ZIP / Post Code:||122018|
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
3 weeks ago
(Online/Remote) - Candidates ideally in
Position: English Teacher @ Asia's Top EduTech Company - Summary - Position Title: International English Teacher for fREADom Live...
Skills Needed: Necessary prerequisites - skills and attitude
● Excellent communicative and written English
● International English degree preferred
● A minimum of 1 year’s teaching experience (online or in a classroom)
● Ease of using or ability to learn and grasp technology like email, Google Slides,Google Sheets and zoom
● Confident, energetic and lively
● Quick thinking to be able to answer parents queries
(a) Skills, abilities and attitudes:
● Support of a great network of facilitators
● Opportunities for pedagogical development
● Ability to spend time with children who love and adore you, look forward to pleasing you.
● Opportunities to engage with and teach diverse group of children
● A chance to work with a supporting and empathetic team that is geared toward empowering you in your role
3 weeks ago
International Education Sales
Position: International Education Sales - South Korea (Work from Home) - Position Title: International Sales/Tele - calling @ Leading...
Skills Needed: Minimum Qualifications:
- Languages: English Compulsory + Anyone language (South Korea or Japan)