Apply for Jobs Online - Employer Profile
|Company / Business Name:||HaraminsystemsINC|
|Haramain Systems founded by a team of young, dynamic and task-oriented IT professionals, Haramain Systems brings a pragmatic approach with proven, real-world solutions to the challenging field of technology and IT personnel placement. We strive to partner clients and staffing talent with similar goals, aims and achievements so that the equilibrium is maintained at the workplace. We are an End to End IT Solutions provider with extensive experience in Business Consulting, IT Integration, Project Management and Staff Augmentation Our strength lies in leveraging innovation and a global onsite–offshore delivery model to provide best Return on Investments (ROI) for our clients. With an established offshore service centers we are able to provide our customers cost effective and customized solutions.|
|Employment Areas:||Healthcare; IT/Tech; Software Development|
|Office Address:||Highway 55
|Phone:||See the relevant job posting below for the correct number (if available).|
Job Listings for this Employer:
over one month ago
Minneapolis - Minnesota - USAIT/Tech, Software Development
Role : Magento Developer - Location :MN/ Remote - Duration :Contract to hire - Job Overview: - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: -...
Skills Needed: 3-5 years’ experience in Magento (Magento 2) required
Web Development experience using LAMP Stack technologies
Commanding experience on Backend Development with PHP, Magento, Ngenix, MySQL
over one month ago
Minneapolis - Minnesota - USAHealthcare, IT/Tech
Role : Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator - Location NY/Remote - Full time role - Job Description – - Salesforce Health Cloud...
Skills Needed: ob Description –
Salesforce Health Cloud Administrator Overview:
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for working closely with our SF Health Cloud instance to implement, customize, and administer Salesforce. The Salesforce Administrator is very knowledgeable of the entire Salesforce platform and has 5-7 years of real-world experience, including at least 2 years of experience working with Health Cloud.
The SFHC Admin will be primarily focused on making improvements to an existing, dynamic Salesforce Health Cloud implementation at a growing national healthcare firm. There is already a team of SF experts working on this instance. The current team of consultants includes Salesforce Architects, Developers, a Team Lead, and SF Admins.
In this role, the SFHC Admin will become our “in-house” expert, learning the system inside and out, participating in conversations about enhancements, implementing enhancements, and keeping our system in overall good health.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• In depth knowledge of all the administration features of Salesforce.
• Creating custom fields, implementing workflows, and creating custom page layouts.
• Installing and configuring third party applications.
• Creating advanced reports and dashboards.
Configuring advanced permission models.
• Importing and exporting data.
• Creating Process Builders and Flows.
• Knowledge of APEX and SOQL.
• Knowledge and experience with Salesforce Communities.
• Experience and knowledge of all Salesforce editions and versions.
• Translating business requirements into customizations within Salesforce.
• Working with remote teams to deliver solutions to clients.
• Maintain excellent documentation Key values/attributes of the Salesforce Administrator:
● Self starter with extreme attention to detail.
● Loves wearing multiple hats and taking on different types of projects.
● Character and integrity means more than money and just getting the job done.
● Willing to do any and all tasks needed to get the job done and ensure the client is happy.
● Offers solutions and loves improving processes - not just an order taker.
● Loves to work hard and is always looking to learn and improve.
● Strong sense of urgency.
● Willing to be coached and mentored.
● Excellent communication skills.