We currently seek a Full-Time Medical Receptionist for our East Windsor, NJ 08520 office.
Our target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer/patient satisfaction. The Medical Receptionist Coordinator will serve as the first point of contact for our patients and will exemplify personal warmth, patient engagement, and professionalism. The desired candidate must be friendly, welcoming, flexible and reliable, able to multitask, have great customer service skills, must be comfortable engaging with patients and maintaining a professional, calm demeanor. General computer knowledge is required and experience with EMR systems
- Proven customer support experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot when necessary
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information
- General computer knowledge and phone etiquette
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to interact with patients, clinical and administrative staff in a pleasant, courteous, and respectful manner
- Friendly, positive attitude is a must!
Brian Torchin / CEO
HCRC StaffingCompany Description
HCRC Staffing was founded with the mission to incorporate years of medical and staffing knowledge to enhance the hiring experience. We use a consultative, direct, ethical, expedient, and detail-oriented approach to staffing.
Based in Philadelphia, we offer extended night and weekend hours to help ensure effective and quick communication with physicians and clients. We work in all 50 states as well as Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia.
In addition, we cover chiropractic jobs, dentist opportunities, medical jobs, podiatrist opportunities, physician assistant jobs, physical therapy, and nurse practitioner jobs, and so much more! To date, we have worked with private practices, urgent care centers, and hospitals to name a few.
We have a large existing database of active physicians and also work daily to find new and qualified candidates for our clients openings. We assist our clients and candidates by identifying their search criteria, assessing the current market, scheduling interviews, referencing, and handling contract negotiations.