SENIOR ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR – EASTCHESTER, NY
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier construction contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Sr. Electrical Estimator in Eastchester, New York.
Sr. Electrical Estimator Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Sr. Electrical Estimator in Eastchester, NY is between $110,000 and $165,000 depending on experience, and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Great health benefits
- Bonus potential
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
Sr. Electrical Estimator Duties & Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for managing all estimating processes from start to finish.
- Research to provide accurate, complete and competitive pricing
- Collaborate with clients to define the project scope, address deficiencies, negotiate pricing and nurture relationships.
- Provide training, direction and mentorship for less tenured members of the estimating team
- Create and present estimating proposals to executives and senior members of the company
Sr. Electrical Estimator Qualifications
- Minimum 10-15 years of estimating experience
- Stable work history
- Commercial, retail, ground-up construction, industrial, hospital project experience
- ConEst experience preferred
- Local candidates preferred or able to move to the Mount Vernon area quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment
Please forward your resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0267 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit http:///jobs