The mortgage industry is hot and growing! Are you a hard working Mortgage Loan Processor? Are you tired of working in a sweat shop? We are looking for someone who has high attention to detail and excellent communication skills!
People’s Choice Mortgage is seeking a full time Loan Processor for our fun, exciting and family oriented office. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for analyzing, validating, and obtaining all required loan documentation in accordance with internal and multiple investor guidelines.
· Review credit report and other liability documentation
· Calculate income and assets from statements and supporting documents
· Must be able to understand and interpret tax returns including self-employed and Schedule "C" income
· Proficient in analyzing the title report, purchase contract, HOA, homeowner's insurance and identifying potential fraudulent or suspicions information
· Responsible for obtaining required borrower documentation, including re-disclosing GFE's, and other required disclosures
· Daily responsibilities include running the loan information through an Automated Underwriting System (AUS) and validating the loan documents against the automated underwriting findings and calculating funds required to close
· Complete processing milestone and push to Underwriting
· Maintain a high level of customer service including extensive communication with Borrower, Loan Officer, Underwriter, Account Executive and Manager.
· High School Diploma
· Minimum 2 years' processing experience
· Experience with DU and LP
· Experience with conventional, FHA, VA , USDA, IHDA
· Strong analytical skills, including manual and automatic income and asset calculations
· Strong customer service skills
· Strong understanding of Agency guidelines (FNMA, FHLMC)Company Description
We are a fast pace, fun new company. We are looking for someone who is looking to grow with us.
Salary based on experience