David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with a top tier international law firm to recruit a Corporate Legal Assistant.
This is an opportunity to work for a firm ranked as one of the “Best Employers in Canada” and “Top places to work in Canada” for years. Naturally, we're recruiting for a professional and energetic legal assistant that has superior skills, enjoys a challenge and possesses a natural flair for dealing with clients. Excellent benefits provided along with other perks!
- Deliver full scope legal administrative support related to corporate tasks
- Document preparation, drafting letters, client correspondence, and billing
- Offer superior assistance to client inquiries professionally and in a timely manner
- Manage and file documents including monthly client billings
- Organize travel arrangements, calendars and meetings
- Build a positive rapport with clients, staff and lawyers
- Other legal assistant duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate of a recognized legal assistant program and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a corporate legal assistant position
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive outlook with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize
- Enthusiasm for continued career growth and development
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Suzanne Gosse, Consultant, Aplin Legal, Sales & Marketing. to view our job opportunities, career tips and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at . #LI-EDM