We are seeking a Cook / Counter Service to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, plate appearance, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Seeking Team Leaders that want to come in and learn this brand! This is the start of a path of internal promotions! Fast paced, natural leaders, open availability, and the drive to help others grow. All about hospitality and team work!
If you call out or have a history of being late this is not for you, if you want to start a career and put roots in, this is exactly where you want to be. Apply and see what we are all about!