Craftsman with Carpentry, Drywall, Electrical and Plumbing skills needed. Work independently with benefits. We have office staff to handle the paperwork for you so you can do the work in a family atmosphere.
Specific Responsibilities/ Job Requirements
- Perform carpentry, drywall, plumbing and electrical repairs in homes and commercial properties.
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and mid-size home improvement projects
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ background desired. Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade.
- Deliver a consistent & remarkably better customer experience when working in their home.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work, cost estimates, manage expectations.
- Leave customers thrilled with your current work, and open doors to future work.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Eligible
- Health Insurance Available
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Proudly serving: Madison County and St. Clair County. Some areas in St. Louis, MO.
Mr. Handyman International LLC is the franchisor of the Mr. Handyman® franchised system. Each Mr. Handyman® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Mr. Handyman International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions .
I acknowledge that each independent Mr. Handyman® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Mr. Handyman International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Mr. Handyman International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed ; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.