At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it “partnership with a purpose.” Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: Material Handlers
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: El Paso, TX
Days/Hours: 1st Shift available
Pay Range: $11.50 per hour
General Job Duties:
• Safely operate industrial trucks or machinery at an industrial worksite or facility
• Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move product through facility ensuring timely and accurate delivery
• Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids and boxes
• Account for and secure materials or products for transport to designated areas
• Control levers and other operating devices, such as forks and hoists, to load, transport and stack materials neatly
• Complete all requisitions with prompt, efficient and safe outcomes
• Knowledge of Logistical Supply Chain methods, inventory control with previous Forklift experience (Minimum of 1 Year)
• Experience with pallet wrap machines, cherry pickers and other material handling equipment
• Ability to read and understand orders and count different products stored in different areas and layers
• Ge able to work a full-time but flexible schedule
• Have dependable transportation to and from job site
• Be able to lift and move up to 75 lbs. throughout the shift when necessary
• Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
• Be able to pass drug screen
• Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
• Maintain a friendly, customer service oriented approach to supervisors, co-workers and customers
• Weekly pay
• Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
• Longevity and holiday pay
• 401K plan
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Want the fastest response from us?
Upon arrival to the Instaff job post, please click the “Apply Online” button directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job! Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.Company Description
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Looking for a senior engineer? Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Website: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees