Excellent Career opportunity for an experienced 3-year Litigation Paralegal for Busy Personal Injury Litigation Firm. Outstanding career growth, compensation, perks and benefits.
Highly respected, and well established LA based plaintiff firm is presenting a unique opportunity for a dynamic, highly motivated, results oriented Litigation Paralegal.
This might be an ideal position for an attorney who has not yet passed the bar. Or a pure paralegal.
Must have Trial Preparation knowledge.
Modern high-tech office, with great perks such as company trips to places like Key West, Cabo, and Palm Springs, in addition to competitive bonuses, and a great team environment.
A perfect fit for our firm is a "team player" who is motivated and dedicated to obtaining the best result for each client.
· Support to four attorneys
· Preparing Medical Timelines with proper terminology
· Sending materials / Communicating with experts, witnesses, and clients
· Coordinating depositions for trials, IME, CMC, etc.
· Must be able to propound and respond to discovery (FROGS, SROGS, RFP, RFA; Limited and Unlimited Cases).
· Proficient in trial preparation
· Preparing Arbitration, Mediation and MSC Briefs
· Must have knowledge of preparing motions, briefs, trial binders, Exhibit Books.
· Communicate with clients, vendors, and opposing counsel.
· Gathering and organizing medical records and bills.
· Organize and process pleadings, correspondence, exhibits and other documents
· Coordinate document collections/productions
· Review and prepare objections/responses to subpoenas
· Manage / Track Discovery cutoff and Trial related deadlines
· Draft routine correspondence and assist in special projects, including fact investigations and interviews; create internal templates, guidelines, and playbooks
· Must have knowledge of court rules, deadlines, and procedures
· Paralegal with a minimum of 3 years of experience in personal injury litigation
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (including paralegal certificate)
· Experience with litigation in both California state and federal courts
· Trial preparation and trial support experience a must
· Experience with the review and organization of large document productions
· Energetic, organized self-starter with a great attitude and pride in excellent work product
· Computer savvy and skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, and Word Perfect
· Compassionate, personable, and great with clients
Salary is commensurate with experience.Company Description
Highly respected, and well established busy LA based, personal injury firm located in El Segundo.
This firm is dedicated to awesome legal representation, enthusiastic teamwork environment and unrivaled client service. Modern high-tech office, with great perks such as company trips to places like Key West, Cabo, and Palm Springs, in addition to competitive bonuses, and a great team environment.
If you are sharp, experienced, motivated, and a fast learner, we want you!
Come work with our dynamic staff in a fast-paced and friendly environment