**All interviewed candidates will have to take a pre-employment drug test and undergo a background check.**
*We participate in E-Verify (electronic work authorization verification) upon hiring.*
CUSTODIAN (DAY PORTER)
SBM Site Services is looking for a Custodian to help us shine! We have an immediate opening for a Custodian at our facility in El Segundo. Candidate will contribute to our team, provide excellent customer service and promote safety. The ideal candidate will take initiative, be a self-starter and have a positive attitude.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Floor care (vacuuming, damp & dust mopping, carpet spotting, sweeping)
- Surface care (dusting, sanitizing, glass/mirror/window cleaning, polishing, clean blinds and draperies)
- Waste removal (empty trash and recycle bins, transport trash and waste to proper disposal areas)
- Restock restrooms, closets and break rooms
- Clean restrooms & handle clogged drains & toilets on demand
- Revise your area to make sure it is tidy
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Custodial experience is preferred but not required
- English is required
- We participate in E-Verify (Work Authorization for U.S.A.)
- Passing a pre-employment background screening and drug test will be required
- Available Shifts: 1 Day & 1 Night
- The starting pay range for this position is $13.50 per hour DOE.
- Please submit your resume .
SBM is an EEO Employer.Company Description
SBM is an international company providing facilities support services to some of the world's leading Fortune 500 companies. Our dedication to delivering the highest quality service and cost savings solutions with the least environmental impact possible has launched SBM into the top one percent of service providers in the facilities maintenance industry. Today, SBM services more than 350 million square feet throughout the United States, Canada, and Latin America, with plans to expand globally in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Our innovative employee programs, supportive management structure, and extensive career advancement opportunities make SBM a great place to work. As a result, our turnover rate is one-fourth the national average. We respect and promote the professional and personal growth of our employees and are committed to the success of one another. Teamwork, integrity and compassion are core values of our company, and we go to great lengths to ensure that our employees are satisfied and rewarded for the work that they do.
SBM is an EEO (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com