Home Helpers Home Care offices are highly rated when it comes to employee satisfaction – an honor that means a lot to us. We take our commitment to families seriously, and we’re proud of our talented team and the work we do. Serving families in their homes is a special calling – and at Home Helpers, we continually attract talented, committed individuals.
We are growing our team and looking for compassionate live in caregivers to provide companion care and daily living assistance to the elderly, and those requiring recuperative or continuing care. Join our team today and make a difference in the lives of others!
We pride ourselves on offering a rewarding work environment with various benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- One on one client care
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shifts (full time and part time)
- Travel reimbursement
- Career growth and learning opportunities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Personal care (bathing, toileting)
- Follow a plan of care
- Communicate professionally with families and your team
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to pass a background screening
- Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
- Clean driving record
- Prior home care experience is a must
- Access to email and a mobile smart device
- Must understand and respect client ethics and confidentiality of care
- Must be dependable and maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to communicate in a friendly yet professional manner
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Home Helpers Corporate.