Take your QA/QC career to the next level. YOU are ready. Apply today.
You will be the Quality Inspector who can uphold the company quality policies and ensure all products meet quality standards.
Responsible for performing tests on products at various stages of production to ensure that customer specifications are being met and company quality standards and procedures are followed. Bring your previous experience with quality inspection in the manufacturing industry and YOU will land this job!
- Develop and conduct a variety of tests on inbound materials from vendors, Work in progress & outbound products for shipping.
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase.
- Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken.
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company product quality.
- Provides final approval and closes boxes for finished product.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proven history of understanding industry quality expectations (plastics) .
- Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in basic metrology skills using hand measuring devices such as tape measure, caliper & micrometer.
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call us at (630) 213-2066
Or Send your resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Or Apply online at