Job Description & How to Apply Below
Elizabeth City Health and Rehabilitation
Clean all areas of facility by performing the following duties.
- Clean lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, patient rooms, offices, halls, nurses' stations, dining rooms, Assembly Room, and beauty parlor.
- Sweeps and mops floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, and furniture.
- Cleans toilets, sinks, and other rest room fixtures.
- Dusts furniture, pictures, and baseboard. Washes walls, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties and cleans wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies as well as soap for hand washing at sink areas.
- Replenishes disposable gloves for nursing.
- Cleans and disinfects oxygen machines and I.V. poles.
- Disinfects patient beds, mattress, furniture, drawers, bathroom, and closet when patient has been discharged.
- Follows guidelines for labeling of cleaning supplies, wearing appropriate personal protection equipment, etc.
- Label products and bottles according to facility guidelines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Search for further Jobs Here: