We are a family owned and operated structural steel fabrication company. We are seeking a full-time employee to work in our structural steel fabrication shop. Employee's main job function will be laying out steel per shop drawings and mig welding structural steel to be used for new construction buildings.
Standard hours are Monday - Friday, 6am - 2:30pm. There may be OT during busier times.
- 401K Profit Sharing
- Full medical and dental coverage
Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience working in a structural steel fabrication shop
- Ability to mig weld steel beams, angles, plates, tubes, channels, etc.
- Blueprint reading and ability to lay out steel per shop drawing specifications
- Experience using fabrication tools (grinders, drills, ironworker, etc.)
Pay Based on Experience.