Keesen Landscape Management Inc., a leading company in the landscaping industry for over 45 years is seeking to add some talented team members to our ever-growing family of professionals
Description: We are seeking a sales professional with proven ability to develop client relationships and grow our commercial landscape services portfolio. It's the perfect next step for someone who knows B2B sales, understands operations and loves working with people who create beautiful landscapes.
Responsibilities: You will develop relationships with key decision makers who contract for commercial grounds maintenance services, create proposals to meet their expectations, and add work to our outstanding portfolio. The successful candidate will possess:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related fields. Horticultural experience is a plus;
· Initiative to prospect, generate leads, perform field estimating, assess client needs, and present customized proposals that will achieve client goals and build long-term relationships;
· Motivation to deliver exceptional client service;
· Discipline to consistently focus on achieving sales and margin goals;
· A level of caring and knowledge that positions you as a “Trusted Advisor” for potential clients;
· Persistence to routinely follow-up with clients and generate the right new business for our operations teams.
$50,000 - $70,000 base plus competitive commission structure.Company Description
Keesen Landscape Management is a HeartLand Company and the premier commercial grounds maintenance company in the Denver metro area. Established in 1972, we are growing organically and through acquisitions of strong and complementary companies. Our team of experienced landscape professionals and support staff are key to our success. We invite you to learn more about our story and our work at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com
The position offers competitive compensation based on proven skills, health care benefits and a generous 401k plan.