Job Title-Administrative Assistant - Entry Level
Location: Erie, PA
Duration: 1 Year
The incumbent will provide administrative and clerical support as directed to meet site objectives. Incumbent may also be assigned additional duties as directed, including, but not limited to preparing budget reports, assisting with onboarding new hires, and monitoring site security activities. The incumbent will work closely with the Facilities Group Leader and Site Security Representative to ensure site procurement and security processes are executed in line with corporate guidance.
• Provides front-desk coverage and serves as the first point of contact for all visitors, contractors and other external callers.
• Provides daily administrative support/functions, including but not limited to managing phone calls, managing visitor traffic, new hire onboarding support, procurement of goods and services, submitting purchase requisitions, processing invoices, tracking purchase orders, ordering supplies, sorting mail, scheduling meetings, managing conference room schedules, shipping/receiving support, access control, processing work requests and generating work orders.
• Assists departmental staff with scheduling third-party services, verifying work order service tickets, and confirming invoice accuracy before approval.
• Supports department meetings and event functions by reserving and preparing meeting rooms.
• Works with vendors and other third-party service providers to verify completion of site safety requirements and coordinate appropriate access.
• Creates security access badges and issues parking permits.
• Multi-tasks and responds to evolving priorities relating to site safety and security
• Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
• Follows site safety rules and promotes their observance in performance of job duties.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 years of administrative and/or procurement experience
• Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills
• Must be detail-oriented and able to read and interpret company policies, procedures, and guidelines
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
• Working knowledge of corporate spending reports
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
• Front desk receptionist experience
• Proficiency in SAP platforms (procurement and maintenance functions) and Lotus Notes
• Strong data analysis
• Shipping & Receiving and/or mailroom experience
• Experience with managing building access control systems
• Vendor management experience
• Experience working in a 5S and safety-conscious environment
HirePower Personnel, Inc. (HPP) is a woman owned and operated Staffing and IT Professional Services business incorporated in 2002. HPP continually assesses the business climate and develops staffing applications to meet our client’s needs. Exceptional customer service and a results oriented approach to employment enable us to create the right fit for both the client and employee. HPP holds Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) and Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certifications.
We have provided support to clients in the following segments: Information Technology, Refining & Marketing, Exploration & Production, Healthcare, Manufacturing Retail Distribution, Logistics, Payroll & Resource Planning Optimization, Geology & Geophysical, Finance, Administration, Customer Service, and Automotive.
HPP has a proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects and revenue streams over $4M annually per project. Our thorough vetting system includes extensive background checks, drug screening, a proprietary resume database of qualified personnel and account specific recruiters to ensure comprehensive service and true partnership. We also have a Global Resourcing Center based in Romania that allows us to work around the clock sourcing candidates to fulfill your staffing needs.