Welder TIG (GTAW) - Temp to Hire
First Shift Position
Wage - $14.00 to $16.00 DOE
Eligible for benefits package upon hire according to company policy.
Welder (TIG/GTAW) will work with stainless steel and Aluminum various thickness from 22GA - 14GA.
Responsibilities required to learn or machines required to learn how to operate:
- Spot welding
- Edge rounding machines
- Operate other machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues, or seek assistance.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Follow written procedures and work instructions and complete production paperwork accurately.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities.
- Understand and support company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
- Proficient in blueprint reading
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to grow with the Company.
The ideal performer will be an action oriented, self-starter who is highly organized and possesses excellent communication, time management and team player skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer. (M/F/D/V)