Eugene, Oregon, US.
Full-Time, Part time.
About the Job:
Helping Hands Home Care is now hiring a Caregiver to assist seniors in their homes.
- Assist with personal care.
- Mobility assistance.
- Transportation and errands.
- Meal preparation.
- Housekeeping and companionship.
- Kind and dependable caregiver.
- Able to read/write/speak English clearly.
- Able to lift 40 pounds safely.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be 18 or older to apply.
- Have valid driver license, own vehicle, and car insurance.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- $15.00 per hour to start.
About Helping Hands Home Care:
Helping Hands Home Care, a division of Affordable Care NW, LLC, is a locally owned and operated in-home care provider, licensed by the state of Oregon (#15-2249) as a level IV “Comprehensive” agency. For over 30 years, Helping Hands has been dedicated to managing the care of people at home. We offer a variety of personalized in-home care services for elderly, injury recovery, or disabled with the care and companionship needed. We understand the delicate balance involved in providing in-home care and have designed a needs based assessment program where we can provide specialized service tailored to fit our clients needs. We offer highly skilled caregivers and companions on a convenient, flexible, or full time basis.