The basic functions of the CNC Operator are to cut various parts for cabinets on the CNC, and assist in the performance of cleaning, maintenance and repairs on saws, following safety and quality guidelines.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to use machinery and saws.
- Knowledge of CNC Panel Saw operation and the ability to correct plans for Panel Saw.
- Ability to perform maintenance and repairs on saws.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings, schematics and plans.
- Ability to report to work on time and as scheduled.
- Ability to follow directions.
Lanz Cabinets offers a full array of benefits including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Direct deposit
- Employee-planned events
Equal Opportunity EmployerCompany Description
Established over 5 decades ago by Darrell and Mary Lanz in Eugene, Oregon, Lanz Cabinets was built on a foundation of providing handcrafted custom cabinetry with dependable service to a local market. The organization has grown from that groundwork under the leadership of its current president, Brent Lanz, the founders’ eldest son, and stands today as a progressive cabinet manufacturing company that sells custom and multi-family cabinetry throughout the western United States.
Lanz Cabinets is committed to conducting business in a fashion that safeguards the Earth, its employees, customers, and neighbors from environmental hazards.