Expat Travel Jobs by Location
3 days ago
English Speaking Tour Guides
Lisbon - Portugal
Position: English Speaking Tour Guides – Lisbon - Position: Show Lisbon to the World! - Freelance Tour Guide - Show Lisbon to the world...View this Job
English Speaking Tour Guides JobPosted by Sandemans New Europe
4 weeks ago
Customer Support Agent
Barcelona - Spain
Tourism/Travel, Customer Service
We are looking for a dynamic, hands - on individuals who get a deep satisfaction only when a Customer is happy and returns once and again....
Skills Needed: RequirementsView this Job
• Good communicator: proficient communication skills in English, and ideally in other EU languages.
• Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that delights customers, ideally within a travel agency managing a high volume of requests without impacting high quality.
• Deep experience using ticketing tools or any similar software is a plus.
• Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is t to control you.
• Smart, fast learner, and resourceful. Tech savvy.
• Availability to work during the afternoon shifts for the first 6 months (from 14:00 to 22:30 pm and from 14:30 pm to 23:00), 3 weeks within those 6 months must be done during the night shifts (from 11 pm to 7 am)
• Weekends and night shifts are compensated.
• Extrovert, enjoy social interactions, especially by phone and , and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
• Good prioritization and focus skills (80/20 principle) as well as Data vs Opinion driven.
• Strong character, perseverance, and grit: a winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset.
• Coachability: you are willing to develop yourself through listening to those around you and learning from them.
• You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
• A true owner, you feel comfortable working outside of your comfort zone if needed.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
• Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
• Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
Customer Support Agent JobPosted by SpotON Connections
over one month ago
Pub Crawl Leader/English & Spanish
Dublin - Ireland
Position: Pub Crawl Leader (English & Spanish) - Dublin - SANDEMANs NEW Europe is now looking for a Pub Crawl Leader! So, if you...
Skills Needed: Job requirements:View this Job
-Currently be based in Dublin
-Be friendly and responsible
-Fluent in English and Spanish
-Be legally allowed to work in the EU
-Be able to work Thursday to Saturday evenings
Interested? Send us your application!
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Pub Crawl Leader/English & Spanish JobPosted by Sandemans New Europe
over 3 months ago
Tour Supervisor English and Spanish speaking
London - England - UK
SANDEMANs NEW Europe is a dynamic, international tourism company which promotes walking tours in 20 cities across Europe, Israel and the...
Skills Needed: You must live in London.View this Job
Must speak both Spanish & English fluently.
Be organized, and efficient, and have a strong sense of leadership.
Have previous customer facing & cash-handling experience.
Have computer literacy, especially Excel.
Be legally authorised to work in the UK.
Tour Supervisor English and Spanish speaking JobPosted by SANDEMANs NEW Europe
over 3 months ago
Lima - Peru
Position: Travel Advisor role in Lima, Peru - Interested in travel? Does the idea of helping others plan their dream trip to Peru sound...
Skills Needed: -Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an English-speaking universityView this Job
-Native English language level
-Liberal Arts degree/background preferred
-Above average academic achievement (above average GPA)
-Related travel experienced. Outdoors/hiker type of traveller is preferred.
-At least an intermediate Spanish language skills.
-Able to work some weekends, holidays and varied shifts
-Live in Lima, Peru.
-One year minimum commitment
-Proven passion for travel in developing countries.
Advisor JobPosted by Latin America For Less
over 3 months ago
Accra - Ghana
JOB SUMMARY: - The Field Marketing Executive position is the front end of the business. It comprises all marketing activities that involve...
Skills Needed: Key skills for marketing executivesView this Job
• Good teamwork skills
• Communication skills and networking ability
• Strong attention to detail
• Good organisation and planning skills
• Creativity and writing skills
• Numerical skills
• IT skills
SHS graduate /Diploma holder
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
Applicants should be within Teshie, Nungua, Sakumono and Spintex road
Closing date 19th Feb. 2019
Field marketers JobPosted by SambaWings Travel and Tour Co. Ltd.