We are excited to welcome you to our open house held every Thursday between the hours of 9:30AM-5:00PM at 17-17 Broadway, Fair Lawn NJ 07410
Who Should Attend :
Anyone who is looking to be employed immediately
Anyone who is looking to start or continue a rewarding career in the fastest growing medical field
Anyone who is looking for job security
Anyone who is looking to become ISS, CHHA Certified or is currently certified
Anyone who enjoys working with elderly and/or physically/mentally disabled individuals
What We Offer :
- Competitive Compensation
- Flex-time- we can set the schedule that works for YOU , perfect opportunity for individuals starting out in the workforce, college students, mothers/fathers who are looking to make supplemental income while kids are at school,etc.
- Competitive Benefits - paid time off, generous referral & bonus programs, direct deposit, weekly payroll, medical benefits, sick leave, disability and overtime pay for qualifying employees.
- Professional Certification - We are an approved and registered learning center to obtain your CHHA License from the NJ Board of Nursing. We have 100% success rate, which means every student who comes through our door gets licensed. We also provide continuing education throughout the state!
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Work Guarantee - work placement as a CHHA or ISS, in most cases we can get you working while you wait to receive your license.
- Job Security - Home Health Care expected a 69% growth through 2020, this is the best time to be in this line of work! -Career advancement- all of our top and middle management have started at the entry-level positions, we always try to promote from within, also an excellent start for people who want to advance in the medical profession.
- Various convenient locations throughout the State (Fair Lawn, Paterson, Union City, Edison, E. Brunswick, and Dover)
HOW TO APPLY OR IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND: email us your contact information or call to apply at 855-565-5554, we do not require a resume.
*Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Compensation: compensation commensurate with experience
BRHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, BRHC complies with applicable state and local laws