Here at Material in Motion we are committed to creating a positive and productive work environment for our 850 plus employees. We offer both manufacturing and warehouse full-time employment, with great advancement opportunities. Our Eco-friendly warehouse includes a state of the art automated storage and retrieval system, climate controlled warehouse, 1300 lockers and multiple EZ H20 water refilling stations. Our break area has over 20 microwaves, 10 refrigerators, several vending machines, as well as, a covered patio/eating area; all provided in order for you to enjoy your downtime from work.
· Competitive Pay Scale
· We offer 50% Paid medical, Vision and Dental
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS):
· Minimum 1 year of warehouse/manufacturing
· Ability to work 40+ hours per week
· Monday through Friday work week
· Computer literate, able to navigate through OEM and proprietary test applications and internal systems
· Ability to work well in a team environment and also individually in the assembly of a product
· Operating Manual and Electric Pallet Jacks
· Ability to stand up to 8+ hours a day
· Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines in a cross-functional team environment
· Good communication skills
· Good organizational skills
· Utilize proper Personal Protective Equipment following company guidelines
· Adhere and be an advocate to company safety practices
· Loads/unloads deliveries, accepts shipments, identifies/prepare, delivers and moves materials to and from appropriate equipment/departments.
· Participates in maintaining inventory and control systems and supplies so as not to impact production.
· Completes necessary documentation to support tasks noted above.
· Maintains a clean work area.
· Serves as a lead worker by providing solutions to workflow issues/difficulties and by setting examples for co-workers.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 1 year with test/troubleshooting of data center hardware and peripherals preferred.
· Available for shift work dependent on operations requirement.Company Description
Material In Motion is dedicated to serve its customers through a wide range of custom build services that address their needs and contribute to the ever-growing success of their operations.
We are proud of delivering the highest level of customer service in the toughest situations. Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
We built our company around flexibility and services procurement allowing us to very rapidly deliver custom solutions to our demanding and fast growing customer base in a very quick manner so that operations does not become a burden to the fast growth and development of our customer's business.