Founded in 2007, Club Pilates is the nation’s largest and fastest-growing Pilates franchise with locations in 33 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients needs from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates is the first company to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes along with TRX, Triggerpoint, and Barre. Club Pilates has already sold more than 700 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its over 500 instructors provide a current annual rate of over 7 million workouts to tens of thousands of members. In 2017, Club Pilates was recognized in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500®, the world’s first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking.
The ideal Assistant General Manager will help oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Instructors.
- 2+ years of retail sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with General Manager and studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive 4 revenue streams: memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives
- Hire/Manage all instructors at the studio
- Proficiency in ClubReady, to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Review instructor evaluations performed by Master Trainers
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Pilates Studio
- Enforce Club Pilates policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Apply: /clubpilates-fairlakesva/248393/descriptionCompany Description
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
Club Pilates is currently established in 28 states and 2 countries. Class formats target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to more senior and beginner to advanced. Club Pilates was one of the first studios to create a 500-hour Teacher Training Program designed to thoroughly and safely teach group Pilates apparatus classes. Club Pilates has already sold 400 territories throughout the United States and Canada. Its 450+ instructors provide over 6 million workouts a year to tens of thousands of members. For more information, visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com