ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the nation’s leading providers of home respiratory services and certain medical equipment, including oxygen therapy, inhalation therapies, sleep apnea treatments, and other therapy equipment. Our client owns and operates more than 325 locations throughout the United States and serves more than 1.8 million patients each year.
This position is a light industrial position in a Warehouse environment. The Warehouse Clerk receives, unpacks, checks, and stores equipment and supplies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Packages and prepares equipment and supplies prior to distribution.
- Fills orders by preparing supplies to be distributed to patients.
- Processes paperwork for distribution of equipment and supplies.
- Ensures distribution forms, requisitions, purchase order forms and packaging slips are completed accurately.
- Performs quality assurance checks on all products received before stocking or distributing goods.
- Ensures warehouse is maintained in an efficient, clean and safe manner.
- Reports stock levels to supervisor.
- Assists with the ordering of equipment and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels.
- Assists in completing periodic inventory count.
- Cleans and sterilizes medical equipment.
- Performs minor equipment repair and maintenance as required. Maintains files on all equipment.
- Acts as back‐up to delivery employees when necessary.
- May deliver equipment to home healthcare patients.
- May set up and instruct patients on the basic use of their medical equipment, as approved or allowed by local and state licensure limitations.
- Assists patients in solving problems regarding equipment use.
- May perform other delivery duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
This position is temporary to permanent and being filled through our staffing agency. For immediate consideration submit your resume and contact information for an initial phone interview.
For further information please contact our corporate office (323) 486-4716 VeronicaCompany Description
We are a National Staffing and Recruiting firm that serves a variety of industries. Our clients are small and medium sized businesses as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our focus is to provide our clients excellent service in staffing and recruitment services.