• Assists dentist during examination and treatment of patients, also able to function on their own in a growing fast paced practice.
• Part time available , with the potential of becoming full time.
• Uses dental instruments to check and clean gums.
• Feels lymph nodes to detect swelling or tenderness associated with dental disease.
• Examines gums for sores or disease using probes and other dental instruments.
• Applies fluoride and other cavity protectors.
• Charts and records conditions of disease for diagnosis and treatment.
• Takes and develops X-rays.
• Administers local anesthetics, as directed.
• Provides patient with proper instruction for treatment of disease.
• Forms and molds cast impressions.
• *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Associate's degree
• Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Active listening
• Critical thinking
• Judgment and decision making